CODE GENERATION 2012 CALL FOR SPEAKERS – DEADLINE DECEMBER 9th 2011
We are seeking high-quality session proposals covering any aspect of MDSD (including Domain-Specific Languages (DSLs), Model-Driven Architecture (MDA), Domain-Specific Modelling, Generative Programming, Software Product Lines and related areas).
Sessions could cover topics such as:
- Defining and implementing modelling languages
- Code Generation and Model Transformation tools and approaches
- Language evolution and modularization
- Domain Analysis and Domain Engineering
- Tool and technology adoption
- Meta Modeling
- Runtime virtual machines versus direct code generation
- Approaches to code generation
- Approaches to combined development (partial code generation with partial handwritten code)
- Flexibility in code generation
Hands-on sessions, experience reports, tutorials, panels and other interactive sessions based on any aspect of these and related approaches are particularly encouraged although more theoretical sessions are also welcome.
In addition to paying no conference fees, being a speaker gives you a unique opportunity to present your viewpoint to our audience.
Visit http://www.codegeneration.net/cg2012/speak.php for more information.