CALL FOR SPEAKERS
Submission Deadline – Friday July 16th 2010
With its emphasis on providing practical advice, Practical Product Lines 2010 is the ideal opportunity for managers, architects, developers and others to understand how to benefit from Software and System Product Lines methods, tools and technologies. The conference language will be English.
We are seeking high-quality session proposals covering topics on any practical aspect of Software Product Lines
Sessions could cover topics such as:
- Product line architecture
- Domain analysis and domain engineering
- Model-driven development for software product lines
- Agile methods for software product lines
- Migrating legacy systems to product lines
- Multisite development with product lines
- Knowledge sharing within product lines
- Product line scoping, requirements engineering for product lines, testing software product lines, variability management
- Product line evolution
- Tool and technology development and adoption
- Other topics related to the practical realization of software product lines
Case studies and interactive sessions based on any aspect of these and related approaches are particularly encouraged although more theoretical sessions are also welcome.
Take part in Practical Product Lines 2010 and find out how you can boost your productivity while improving the quality and time-to-market of your products.
In addition to paying no conference fees, being a speaker gives you a unique opportunity to present your viewpoint to our audience.
Visit http://www.practicalproductlines.org/ppl2010/speak.php for more information.