I’m putting together a new conference on agile software development and I’m looking for speakers.
The emphasis of the conference is on sharing practical experiences. I’m also trying to reach the parts that other agile conferences don’t reach by looking for speakers who can lead sessions that other conferences may not cover.
* Adopting and evolving agile approaches
* Agile product management
* Agile software development
* Agile testing
* User experience and design in an agile world
* Agile technical communications
* Coaching and mentoring agile teams
* Tool and technology adoption
* Distributed agile teams
Case studies and interactive sessions (hands-on, workshops, games…) based on any aspect of these and related topics are particularly encouraged.
Accepted speakers pay no conference fees.
Visit http://www.agilecambridge.net/ac2010/speak.php for more information.