The programme for June’s Code Generation 2008 event is now online at: http://www.codegeneration.net/conference/programme.php
In all there are 34 sessions spread over 3 days. Bookings can be made for 1, 2 or all 3 days.
The programme includes a mix of sessions at introductory, intermediate and advanced levels:
- Case Studies on introducing and applying Code Generation tools and technologies – and what happens afterwards.
- Tutorials on Domain-Specific Languages (DSLs), Domain-Specific Modelling.
- Sessions on Model-Driven Development, Model-Driven Architecture (MDA) and related approaches.
- Panels and Goldfish Bowl sessions exploring alternative issues and future developments in the field.
- Keynotes from recognised industry thought leaders.
- Case studies, tutorials and technology previews from our sponsors, the leading tool vendors in this space.
- A range of sessions on Eclipse Modelling tools including a hands-on openArchitectureWare session.
An early-bird booking period runs untils 31st March.
Looks like it will be another fun event. More on CG2008 later…